Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Fall Kids Session Preview

Here are 2 little boys that were a lot of fun to work with! They were very cooperative, and just a little shy, but we had a very easy session! We started with some indoor shots, and then went out to find some fall leaves! I took my big red wagon, which they loved, and we had a good time. They are not brothers, their moms are just good friends, so they combined the sessions, which actually worked out quite well! Here are Landon and Henry:
I don't know if Mom wanted to get in on the shoot or not, but this was too cute to pass up! I should have your proof books by the end of this week or early next week! It was great meeting you guys and thanks for a fun session! Your kids are adorable! :)

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! These wedding pictures look great, hope ours are just as good! Let me know when I can see some! Thanks!

    Lindsey Closson (Schemonia)

    ReplyDelete