Friday, November 9, 2007

A Little Cowboy

This is a preview for a mommy who told me she checks 6 times a day to see if her son's preview is up yet! Well the wait is over, here is your preview of your little Caleb cowboy!
It was pouring the day we did his shoot so we didn't get to go outside at all, but we still managed to have a pile of leaves to play in! :)
He did a great job, and this is the first time I have ever put a child into the trunk and they didn't cry! Yeah! Thanks for a great session! I'll have your proof book next week!

This morning Ava was looking at my "big beldy" and she was patting it and kissing it and we were talking about the baby, and she said, "How'd ya get it?" which made me laugh, and I just said, "there's a baby in there!" and she said, "We can't open it yet!" like he's a present we are waiting on pins and needles to open up and enjoy. It was so cute! I am 26 weeks pregnant now, if you are interested in learning about a 26 week baby, click HERE.
I went to the Dr. yesterday and he says I'm measuring right at 26 weeks, the heartbeat sounds great, and I have to come back in 3 weeks and do the glucose test, so that's no fun! But at least my visits will be more often than monthly now, so that means we are getting closer! :)
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!! You did an amazing job. I can't wait to see the others!!!!!! Thanks again...
    Melodee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing your Ava stories!! She is so cute! 26 weeks wow do you feel like its gone fast? I will be calling you soon and maybe we can set a date for Early Dec for pics, would that be to crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had the glucose test a few weeks ago. It wasn't too bad. The worse part is having to wait so long. I need to come by and pick up my picture, let me know when would be a good time. Did we decide on November 26th for our session?

    ReplyDelete