Friday, November 16, 2007

Another cute senior!

I have another senior preview! This session was fun and easy, this senior girl is adorable and she had some good locations picked out! We went to a friend of theirs' home and a barn in a nearby field, and those were places I hadn't ever been before, and as you know, I love that! (I may have to get permission to use the barn again though, it was great!) Here's Alyssa:


I am hoping to have your proof book in time for Thanksgiving Break, I will call you the second I get it! Thanks for a great session, I am very pleased with them, and I hope you enjoy your images! :)

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I love the red shoes one!!!
    Sweed

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be one of the best girls i know..she's was with my brother for about 4 years, and throughout those years, we became very close. now she's not a friend or an ex to my brother, she's my sister! (:

    ReplyDelete