Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sassy little girls

This session was so cute and fun! I originally met these 2 girls through my daughter, they played baseball together for the past 2 summers. They were very easy to work with, and we got lots of fun shots, both indoor and outdoor. Not to mention, they are so cute! Here are Alex & Dakota:
This is their "just like the big girls" shot!
I love this one of Dakota! As soon as I edited it, I put it on the front of my website. Her eyes are so pretty!Sorry Mom, I had to add a few of the funny ones too! :)
The 2 sides of Alex! She's adorable! And has a complexion I would trade her for anyday! :)

This picture is a pose that my younger sister and I did when we were young. The older sister makes the mad face and the younger one makes a mischievous face. I just think it's funny! :)
Mom, I hope you like the preview, and I should have the proof book early next week..in time for Thanksgiving! Thanks for a fun session!
Jessica

6 comments:

  1. These two girls are *Amazing*
    Just like me!(their cousin) ha!
    You take fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--but just like their "Auntie Kel"! Great job on these pictures, I can't wait to see the rest!!

    --Raquel Eshleman

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job, Jessica. They are a little photogenic. I can't wait for the rest of the pictures.

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the "no name thing"--the first comment is by Chelsee and the 2nd comment is signed obviously. You can use the email address rlawless74@hotmail.com for both to register us for that free drawing. We would love to have some pictures done by you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I love your photos, especially how the colors just grab you. You do an amazing job capturing all personalities. I need to bring my kids and see you :)

    Trisha Brock
    tbrock31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look pretty good in these pics. I am sooo SMALL in all of these pics.





    - Dakota

    ReplyDelete