Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Picnic and a 3 mo. old baby shoot

This is Ava with her first real ponytails. So far we had only been able to pull up little ones on top!
Yesterday we went to my home church's Labor Day picnic that they have had every year for forever, and it was nice to see everyone, since I don't see them too often! Someone had set it up so the little ones could play a version of flag football, but they were all to little to actually play! Here's Ava wearing the flags!

My friends and I try to take a picture of our kids together there every year, actually I guess this is just the 3rd year, since they were all born around the same time in 2005. They were so hot and sweaty and dirty in this picture!
These kids were all born within 2 months of each other, except for the boy on the far right, he's a year older. Now 3 of the moms of these kids are pregnant again (one of them is me) and are due within 3 weeks of each other! We sure know how to time it, huh?! :)

I have a preview for a mommy! This is Benjamin. I did his one month pictures a few months ago, and we did his 3 month ones a few weeks ago, and I know his mom is anxious, so here's a little preview for her!

He is such a cutie and did such a good job! He didn't hardly cry this time, though he did take a few little naps, which was fine with me! Whatever they need to do to not be sad in their pictures!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment