Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Late Night Blog for a Senior

I haven't been sleeping well lately (again) and I have decided to try staying up a bit later to see if I will crash and be able to stay asleep all night. I hate preggo insomnia, but for some reason I have it about half of the time!!
I just finished these up and got the proofs ordered, so I thought I'd get a little preview up for this cute Senior! I actually had 2 sessions with this girl, because the first time we spent so much time on the indoor shots that we were kinda late getting outdoors, and it was pretty dark! So we had to schedule a second session later for the outdoor images. She and her mom were great sports about it though, thanks guys! Here are a few of my favorites from my session with Chynna:


She looks like such a model in the one above! :)
Thanks for a great session(s) and I will call you the second I get your book!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment