Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Promise to Fulfill

I promised a mom at the football game tonight (at which this senior had a part in winning!) that there would be a blog post up tonight or tomorrow for her son's Senior pictures, so here I am, blogging at 12:30 am! Maddie Kate has a buddy over to spend the night, and they are still up playing anyway, so I have more than one reason to be up! :) I have a lot going on tomorrow (a meeting with a potential bride and a Sr. shoot) and I didn't want to fall short on my guarantee, so here we go!
I will admit I was a little nervous about this shoot, Todd was the first Senior boy I had had so far this year, and boy sessions are pretty different than girls! I think the pictures turned out good though, hopefully mom will think so too! :)
Well, I need to get these little girls to go to bed, and this preggo girl needs to head that way too, especially with the busy day I have ahead of me tomorrow! Goodnight!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica...this mom thinks the pics are awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of them! Although it will be extremely hard to choose! :) Shari

    ReplyDelete