Thursday, September 6, 2007

Babies, babies, everywhere!

I just finished up some photos from the other day of my first twin shoot ever! These little girls are four months old, and so adorable! I was a bit worried about what to do with 2 babies, but it went fine! It was fun, and they did need little timeouts, just like I thought they would, but when one was sad, often the other wasn't, so I could take photos of the happy one while mommy took care of the other! It worked out great! And we managed to get some really cute ones of them together too, so that is icing on the cake! Here are Baylee & Chloe.

I love all of these, but I really love the last one of Mommy holding them each over her shoulders at the end of the shoot. They were worn out! Having your picture taken is a lot of work! :)
Mommy, I should have the proof book early next week!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. They are awesome!! You did a great job!! I know she will love them!! I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. I looked up mommy/photographer because that's what I am too! It's nice to meet others out there. Your welcome to my blog if you like.

    ReplyDelete