Saturday, September 15, 2007

New ultrasound pictures

We got to go on Wednesday for our ultrasound at the hospital to see the baby and they checked all his little parts and agreed that it was a boy! We got a few new pictures, though they aren't very good! I was a bit disappointed in them, we have much better pictures of the girls at this age, but at least we get to do a 4D in 2 months, so that will be way better anyway! He weighs 8 oz. What a big boy!

This is another bottom shot, but I think the other one we got last week was MUCH clearer!

This is a picture of his face. It looks like a skeleton or an alien, but you can see the head shape, the eye sockets, nose, mouth and chin.
Leg and foot!

These are his hands.
I am 18 weeks pregnant now, and if you are interested to read about the development of an 18 week old baby, click HERE.

Thursday & Friday my friend Kellie came to stay a few days while her husband was at a men's retreat. I hadn't seen them in a few months, and her kids are growing up so fast (just like mine!), she has Mason pretty much potty trained, and Millie is trying to walk...it won't be long! For some reason I didn't take any pictures while they were here! That's silly of me!
Johnny has been super busy with school and football season, and we don't feel like we see him very much lately. The girls practically attack him when he comes in the door! This is them hanging on him when he came in from football practice this morning.

We are having a one night Bible school at our church tonight, so as soon as Ava wakes up, I guess we'll be heading over there to help get things set up and ready. My sister Alisa is home from college this weekend so we are going to my parents house for lunch tomorrow. Mom wants to celebrate my birthday early because Alisa is here now, so I got to choose the lunch menu! My birthday isn't until the 28th. It doesn't have to come this year as far as I'm concerned! And next year will be worse! :(
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment