Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kids!

Last night I had a senior shoot, and Kayla (a sweet girl from our youth group) came to babysit. She has been sitting for me quite a bit lately with Johnny in football season, and my sister away at college! I keep worrying about Ava wearing her out! :) Anyway, Ava was sitting on the arm of the couch looking around the doorway of the playroom trying to watch me in the front room while I took pictures. She kept trying to talk to me, and I said, "Ava, you be good!" and she said, "I be good...Muahhahahaha!" And it was SO funny, but I have no idea where she learned that! She is too silly!

I have a preview for a sweet family that I used to babysit for. I went to their home near here and did the shoot outside around their house. The setting sun was perfect lighting, and their home is beautiful! The little boy wasn't much in the mood to have his picture taken, he was more interested in visiting the cows with his dad, but I think we managed to get a few good images out of him! Here are Sadie & Colton:


Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment