Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have been working...

...hard on potty training Ava, and last week, she was absolutely NOT getting it. Yesterday she did a bit better, and today we had no accidents! I was amazed! She has a chart to put a sticker on each time she goes in the potty and I give her a Sweettart, and she cheers for herself, which is my favorite part! She jumps up and down and says, "Yeah!!!!!" Last week when we were trying to go in the potty but not succeeding much Grandpa and Grandma Hollis stopped by and Grandma tried to take her, and Grandma said something about "potty train" and Ava said, "Potty Train! Choo Choo!!"
We did go out to dinner tonight for my birthday (my b-day is Friday, but it's football season so we went out tonight, which is the only free night we had this week!) so we didn't do the underwear thing then, but I am not ready to risk that yet! Johnny also bought me a dishwasher, and I am so happy! I HATE washing dishes, and there are always tons of them, and I can never get sippys clean. So this will be a wonderful change!
I finished another Senior today, so I wanted to get a preview up for her asap! Her session went wonderfully! We had rescheduled from a date in August that was very windy and the possibility of rain, and I have no complaints about the beautiful weather of the rescheduled date! It was wonderful! Here is Chelsea:


I think the images turned out great! I already have one up on the front of my website! I will call you as soon as I get your proof book! Thanks for a great session!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I have now read all of your blog. i laughed, cried, and missed you and the girls and johnny. My favorite pic of Chelsea is the b&w of her sitting in the white dress when the flash didn't go. Second is the one of her looking down. Love you!

    i love reading Crazy Ava stories, especially with pics.

    Sweed

    ReplyDelete