Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reid & Reagan's Father's Day gift

This session was a surprise, so I have waited to post anything from it until today! Reid & Reagan's dad is the new Athletic Director at our school, and their mom thought these pictures would be a great Father's Day gift to their dad. I hear that new office needs decorating! :) So we met up at the gym and did some really fun pictures with the kids...

I love this one! I was up on an insanely high ladder...but this isn't the first time I have done this shot, so I wasn't too scared..! The shot is worth it!


<

One word. SASSY. :)






He had a boost for this one, but he had to pull himself up quite a bit! He did great!






Thanks for a really fun session guys! You both are too cute! Hope your dad loves the pics! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, these are so fun!!!! I bet he LOVED them! (You need to do your kids on the football field for Johnny!)

    I'm sorry I didn't get you called back yesterday...I didn't get the message until late last night. I'll call you today! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, I bet that was a fun session.

    Lori Laur

    ReplyDelete