Friday, June 12, 2009

Our 10th Anniversary...wow!



Today is Johnny and I's (is that correct grammar because it sounds weird) 10th anniversary. I can't believe we have already been married that long! The picture above is the very first picture we ever had taken together when we were 16 years old...at Camp Hope of course!
This one is one of my favorites from our wedding day:



The past 10 years have been wonderful! We got married very young, we were both only 20. There have been some hard times, and I can't say it has been perfect, no marriage is. But the great times far outweigh the bad, and as we have learned one another better and better, I'd say things are going just beautifully! We have 3 gorgeous children that are living proof of our love together, and I couldn't ask for a better life. I love you honey! I'm looking forward to the rest of forever with you!

(I'll add a picture of us today later after I get ready! :)

EDIT: Here's us right before we went on our date:



3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) This to sweet! I love the old pics and I think you two are just the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder our kids are beautiful

    --johnny

    ReplyDelete