Thursday, June 4, 2009

Carter is ONE!

I love it when my clients do the "Baby, Watch Me Grow" plan that I offer. I get to know the baby all throughout his or her first year of life and get to know the family as well. I love having this kind of relationship with my clients...I consider them friends! :)
Carter was one of my first little guys to do this, and I got to photograph him 4 times over his first year of life.
Here he is at 3 months:



And at 6 months:


At 9 months:


And now here he is, he just turned one year old!











And of course we had to have a cake smash! I love these!











Yay! What a great mess!
Thanks for letting me take Carter's photos for his first year of life! I hope to see you all again in the future for more of his milestones! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, love seeing the progression! Beautiful Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness the eyelass one, melt my heart! I love seeing him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! these are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely adorable!! I lvoe watching him grow....my fave is that coffee cup one!!

    ReplyDelete