Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whitney & Ben's Beautiful Wedding

I just finished up this wedding, and I am so pleased with how they turned out. (As you will see by the umpteen-jillion pictures that I am posting...I couldn't get my favorites narrowed down!) The wedding was at a beautiful vineyard, and was all outdoors (except for the reception) so that made for wonderfully gorgeous pictures! Not to mention my assistant photographer rocks! :)
Here we go!I'm mainly posting the one above because of the guy in the black jacket to the left. It's Edan Schultz from WSIL-TV 3...local celebrity! :)
Having some fun...silhouette jumping! :)


Thanks for letting me take your wedding pictures, I had fun! And as I mentioned before, it absolutely could not have been prettier!

3 comments:

  1. These were really beautiful pictures Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really some great photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out absolutely stunning Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete