Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some family stuff and a sister session

I haven't posted in a while, we have been SO BUSY!! We went out to dinner and a movie on our anniversary, which I don't think we have done in like, years probably! I really wanted to get out of the house with no kids, and we did. It was so relaxing! Maddie Kate had a ball game get rescheduled that night, so we didn't get to go until after the game and we ended up going to see Indiana Jones at the late show, so we got home SO late, but my babysitter was so sweet and didn't mind! (thanks Val!)
Here's a pic of me and Johnny taken on our anniversary (thanks Val! again)
Then Saturday I had a wedding in Evansville, so that was a long day, for me traveling and for Johnny with the 3 kids all day!! (but I am excited about the photos!) Then Sunday was Father's Day, and we had church and lunch at my parents house. Sunday night, my friend Kellie and her 2 cute kids came to stay for the week while her husband works at camp. So we have been having a big time playing and hanging out and talking photo!
Here's Johnny and Cohen on Cohen's first Father's Day with his Daddy!
Got his dad's eyes!! :)

The pictures from this session turned out so cute. Mom, along with her 3 daughters, as a surprise for Dad. Here are Julie, Karlee, Kassidy & Klaire:


Above: laughing is great!

Above: Here she is wearing a special outfit from China. So cute! (And if you can't see it: she's catching a bubble)
Thanks for a great and adorable session, you girls are beautiful!!

3 comments:

  1. cute session! I like the backdrop with activity...it makes the subject pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the pictures!! I love all of them!! It will be hard for me to choose which ones I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the pictures!!!
    Now the problem.....which ones do I choose?! :)
    I have had many friends from all over the US looking at my pics! They all think you did a wonderful job!
    Thanks so much!! I will be ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete