Monday, June 2, 2008

Senior Rep for Woodlawn, Jase!

So far, my Senior Reps (or their moms!) are doing a good job recruiting other reps for me! I think it's time we called it a day on the reps though, since it is already June!! I'm interested to see how this rep thing works out...and if I do it again next year it will be earlier, so if you are interested in doing the rep thing for me next year, lets be thinking about March/April for those photos!
Here's Jase:
Thanks Jase for being a Senior Rep for me!

Thanks to all my reps! You guys are great! :)

Tonight Maddie Kate went to the Cardinals game with my sister. She was so excited, she loves the Cardinals. She'll watch them on tv, even when Johnny isn't! She has a Pujols t-shirt and everything! I'm just amazed, that's more of a sports fan than I have ever been! (No offense everyone in my town!:)

I did something this morning that I haven't done in ages...I ran a mile! Well, I ran and walked and ran and walked...because I am not too runner savvy! My friend Kellie was telling me about how her sis-in-law has been running and how great she looks, and it has inspired her to start running, so I figure I'll give it a shot. I don't want to look back in a year or two and still be wishing I had lost the baby weight!! I really stink at it, but I'm willing to try...so here we go! Johnny ran with me this morning, he wasn't really sweating or out of breath at all when we were done. I was the opposite...I was red-faced and panting, it took awhile to stop feeling like jelly-legs! I can already feel it in the backs of my legs, I am gonna be so sore tomorrow!

I will try to post some of Maddie Kate's birthday pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love that first pic of Jase by the gym doors! That is sooo cool!! i cant wait for Taylor's pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You always manage to make us look like models. That's awesome about the running. Keep it up. You'll eventually get where you can run several miles at one time. Running in the morning is the best for me...if I can get up in time. :) Sarah Kary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Last year I started a running plan and it was pretty good! I enjoyed it, then I got pregnant and quit. I hope to start up again after the baby is born. Here is a link to the website. It is supposed to get you off the couch and running 3 miles in 2 months. Hope you like it!

    http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete