Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brothers & Sister Session

These kids did a great job getting their pictures done, and what little cuties! The littlest one hadn't gotten his nap that day, so Mom got a bit stressed trying to cheer him up, but I think going to the park really helped him out! We got lots of cute, happy shots! Here are Dalton, Dacey, & Drew:Thanks so much for a great session!

May was a very busy and fun month for our family. Here's a little bit of what we've been up to lately!

Above: this is Cohen sitting in his new Bumbo seat! He loves it! He's sitting in the garage watching his daddy wash the car!
This is Maddie Kate opening gifts on her birthday, May 21st.
My three kiddos!
Playing with the Gazillion bubbles Machine Maddie Kate got for her birthday! They love it!
At her family party with her cakeAva being silly
Cohen being sweet
Our little family
After she opened her gifts. We brought out a Dora gift for Ava, and she was SO excited. She had been surprisingly good watching MK open her gifts!Maddie Kate wearing a shirt my sister (and my sis took the picture, too) got her at Hollister that actually just says "Hollis" on it! Isn't that funny?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Looks like a good cake, thats awesome that t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I just have to say one last time that I wish you traveled to Spain to do photo shoots. Okay. I promise I won't say it anymore. I really need to find somehere here who does work like that. Also, glad you mentioned the Bumbo seat. I didn't know about that with Andrew. Hoping to have some family members bring two over for the twins. They look like a good thing to have.
    Brooke Tbo

    ReplyDelete