Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sneak Peek-a-palooza!

The title comes from a comment one of my readers left last time I posted several sneak peeks at once...I thought it was funny, and that is pretty much what this is...again! Here are tiny peeks at the sessions/wedding that I am currently working on! Here we go!
First, the Klimek Family:
Whitney & Ben get married!
Karlee, Kassidy, & Klaire...Ten day old Brennan...
And one of Erica, from Erica & Anthony's Wedding Reception... (wedding was in Mexico! I didn't do the destination pics...:)

Quite a variety... that's what makes this job so much fun!! I also have a pile of Sesser Homecoming Prince & Princess pictures that I took at the park, but it was 8 mini-sessions...so I'm not doing peeks of those, we'll do that another day! :)

We are going to be out of town for a few days visiting Johnny's parents, so if you need to talk to me during the next day or two, you can reach me by email, or leave me a message on the home phone, I will get back to you when I return. Thanks!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Super fun pics, Jessica!

    I saw that you did week one for cool running! It's much easier this way, isn't it? I"m only on week 2 since it was so rainy here last week. I ran this morning & it felt so good to get out of my house for a bit this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I love the pic of the girls! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks for a sneak peek! :)
    Julie Wilson

    ReplyDelete