Saturday, June 7, 2008

8th grade graduate session & the usual Ava silliness

I'm always loving it when I can catch people laughing! :) If I didn't know better I would have thought she was a Senior! Here are a few of my favorites (there are a few others in an earlier sneak peek) from Autumn's session:


Thanks Autumn for a great session, hope you enjoy your pictures!


I figure if I talk about it on my blog, I will have to keep it up, so here's my little running deal! I have completed week one of the Couch to 5K plan that can be found here at CoolRunning.com. Actually on day one Johnny ran me a bit harder than this required you to do, and I am glad I am taking it a bit slower now! It was rough that first day! But then I talked to Kellie and she said, "Oh you need to do the training program at Cool Running!" and I'm much happier starting out like this. It doesn't kill me! Hopefully I can keep it up. So far Johnny and I have been running together, so that's nice. He has been going ahead and running faster than me though, since mine starts with 5 minutes of walking, he's practically already run a mile by then! :)

Yesterday morning we ran and the kids were all still asleep, and Johnny had to go to football training/weight lifting (whatever it is he does!) so I hopped in the shower. When I got out there was Ava, wearing no pants, and saying, " I opened the doors and taked out the lotion..." so I went to see what she had done, and in the girls bathroom, she had gotten a full bottle of Maddie Kate's conditioner and poured it all over her jammie pants and the floor. The puddles on the floor were HUGE! and the puddle on the pants was huger. So she does this weird stuff and then tells on herself...I'm not sure I understand this kid!!! She is so funny though! Yesterday I was fixing her hair and she was looking at the scrapes on her knees from falling on the concrete earlier in the week. She said something about salt and mustard in her knee, and then she made a very sad face and said, "Oh no, now I'm gonna have to get a new leg!!"

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! she's just finished 8th grade? boy do they look a lot older than their age now.

    ReplyDelete