Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Session

We just went hunting in the campground area by the lake to find a spot for this session. There are so many pretty places out by the lake, I need to use them more!! These little boys were so busy, it was tough to keep up! But we got several cute shots of them just being kids, and that's what it's all about!

I love these storyboards! I had all these cute & silly close ups of both of the boys, I couldn't stand not to put them together like this!Thanks for a great session! It was great to meet you guys! :)

This morning Ava was telling me something about when she was "a little girl". I said, "Ava, you're still a little girl!" and she said, "Mom, you're a big girl." I said, "yes, I guess I am." and she said, "Because you pee in the potty a LOT!"

1 comment: