Monday, June 23, 2008

So...

...I haven't gotten much work done lately, because we are so stinkin' busy! We have been running everywhere it seems, this weekend was crazy! I'm thinking I should change the name of my blog to "It's a Sweet Crazy STRESSED Life!" :) I'm getting ready to take the kids swimming, so I don't have time to tell the whole story right now, but I did want to get this post up for Brennan's mommy and daddy! Check out this little guy! He has the greatest chubby cheeks!

He is way too adorable! Brennan was 9-10 days old when we did his pictures, and as soon as I held him, I realized how fast Cohen is growing! The newborn stage passes SO fast! Cohen is 4 1/2 months and can already push himself around a little bit in the walker. Enjoy this baby time!! :)
Well, like I said, we're going swimming, and there are a few little girls dying to get out of here, so I'll have to chat more later! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment