Friday, February 29, 2008

Wedding and Whos

I have some wedding photos to show off! Grant & Karissa are so cute and fun! I have never seen anyone shove the cake in each others faces as much as they did! :) They currently reside in Colorado, where I believe they said Grant is playing baseball for a minor league team...pretty cool!The above photo was right when they went into the foyer after the ceremony was over. I love it!
And here are a few taken by my assistant Heather:

I know I always say this, but thank you so much for allowing me to have a part in your special day! Good luck with the baseball thing! :)

Last night our school held a Dr. Seuss Reading Night, so I dressed my girls up all silly. I guess they are supposed to be Whos! Their Daddy took them and they had a great time!Happy Leap Day!

5 comments:

  1. fun shots! congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Who pics...i miss you guys!

    Sweed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That night was crazy! I was a who too(haha it rhymes) for Mrs. J. It was a fun time! See ya tomorrow!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such wonderful wedding shots! And your girls are way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of the wedding but my fave has to your two whos!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete