Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, it's looking like...

..I'm definitely going to have a baby between now and Thursday! Yeah! I am so happy! I had a Dr appt today and the Dr says everything is prime for labor right now. He did say if I want he will induce me on Thursday, and of course I said "Yes!" because I really don't want to wait any longer. I do want to be clear though, it is not because there are any problems, he's just a nice doctor who doesn't make you go a full 40 weeks when you are all uncomfy like I am! He was willing do induce me when I was pregnant with Ava, but she came the day before, so I didn't have to be. It would be fine with me if that happened this time too, that way I won't stay up all night the night before and be all nervous!This is me on Sunday, I am 38 1/2 weeks pregnant!
My girls enjoyed the snow this weekend. Johnny took them out to play for awhile on Friday when Maddie Kate had a snow day. They all worked hard on this snow igloo.Johnny took these, and I think they are so cute!

Here are the girls at the Hannah Montana 3d Movie this weekend. We had to drive over to O'Fallon to see it, but we really wanted to take Maddie Kate to it since we hadn't been able to get real concert tickets. I think it was probably much better anyway than going to a concert and having to sit a million miles away from the stage. The 3D part was really neat, too. Hannah would hold out her microphone or her hand to you, and there would be confetti falling around you, or the drummer would throw his sticks in the air and it would feel like they were gonna hit you in the face! Maddie Kate loved it and sang along to all the songs! The 3D glasses were HUGE though! They were too big for me, even! Ava really couldn't keep them on at all. They should really make children's sizes, it was silly. But the only thing I didn't like was the Jonas Brothers' pants! lol! They were all tight and yucky! I guess I'm not cool, but I do not like that style, it is very unattractive for boys to have skintight pants on! They looked way curvier than Miley Cyrus!
I took these with my little point and shoot that I got to keep in my purse. I am not too savvy with it, as you can see!

I want to assure the 2 brides who are still waiting on their proofs that I have not forgotten you in my baby madness! I am working on your pictures and will get them online as soon as I possibly can, and your proofs as soon as I can get them after that. Please forgive me if there is a tiny hold up in the form of a baby boy! :) Here is a little preview for each of you, Ashleigh & Karissa:
You girls are beautiful! Thank you for your patience! :)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment