Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Cohen and the February JHP Special Offer

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Our family has had a fun day giving each other gifts and just hanging out together. (Which we have been doing a lot lately with the new baby and all the wonderful snow days we have had!) A few days ago, Ava was running around with her crazy messy hair, and her Daddy told her she looked homeless. She smiled real big with her dimples and said, "I don't look homeless, I look FAB-U-LOUS!"

I have a few more picture of Cohen to share. I was falling asleep last night when I was posting and I missed a few of them, and I edited a few more today, so I can't help but show him off some more! (It will be a regular occurrence for awhile I'm sure! :)
Daddy loves the football pics! This football is tiny, but it practically covers him up!
My parents got him this little fleece camo hat, and gave it to Johnny for Christmas. It has been hanging on our Yukon's rear view mirror ever since! I'm so glad he is finally here to wear it!
We went for Cohen's 1st dr checkup yesterday, and he weighed 7 lbs and 15 oz. She said everything about him looks perfect, so we are so happy!

Jessica Hollis Photography February 08 Special

In honor of my son being born in February, I am going to offer a discount on all orders made for the next month. Starting today, February 14th through March 14th, all orders placed for previous sessions will receive 10% off the final price!

--- you must mention this offer when ordering to receive the discount
--- this offer does not apply to brides ordering photos or albums with their wedding package credits
--- this offer is not retroactive to any orders already placed

Please let me know if you would like to order or if you have any questions!

Also, if you know anyone who might need this information who doesn't read the blog, please pass it on! I will try to email everyone I have addresses for, but I might not reach everyone who would be interested. Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! He is beautiful and I'm glad everything went well with his birth! He is precious with that camo hat!

    Chantal Suhr

    ReplyDelete