Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A wedding post...

I just finished this wedding tonight! I am so happy to have it done before I have the baby tomorrow! :)
This wedding was so pretty! It was Christmas/Winter themed, so everything was red and green and snowflakes! I loved it, and the details were so beautiful! Here are some of my favorites from Ashleigh & David's big day!And here are a few by my assistant, Heather:
Thanks to Ashleigh & David for allowing me to have a part in your special day, it was SO pretty and a lot of fun!

Sometime after I get home from the hospital (in a few days) I will be posting a special in honor of my new son! So check back for details on that, and also of course, pictures of my baby!! I'm sure we'll have his first official photo shoot as soon as we get home! :)
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment