Friday, February 1, 2008

First Engagement Session of 08

This was my first engagement session of the year, and also the last session I did before I began my maternity leave from sessions! This couple is so happy and cute! They couldn't stop smiling! :) Here are Jared and Erin:It was great to meet you guys! I'm looking forward to your wedding in June! Thanks so much!

We are taking Maddie Kate to see the Hannah Montana 3D Concert Movie tonight! She is so excited, you'd think we were going to a real concert! She's been planning what to wear, and she has put together a funky layered outfit, very Hannah Montana! It's very cute. I am hoping Ava will be cooperative though, because pretty much every movie we have been to in the past year with her, Johnny has ended up out in the car with her because she's too loud. But she likes the Hannah Montana TV show, and since I'm assuming most of the movie will be loud concert music, maybe it won't matter if she's loud! :)
I was 38 weeks preggo as of yesterday, to read about the development click here.

Jessica

1 comment: