Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby, Watch Me Grow!

I have had interest lately in my "Baby, Watch Me Grow!" baby plan, so thought I would let others know about it. (It is listed in the "SESSION INFO" section on my flash site)

"BABY, WATCH ME GROW!" PLAN $175

For your choice of any 4 sessions: Newborn to 6 weeks, 3mo, 6 mo, 9mo, or 12 months.

Each session includes:

1-2 hours of photographer's time with studio or location

4 changes of outfits (or as many as baby can tolerate)

Black and White, Color, Sepia and Selective Colored Photos

Receive a complementary 5 x 7 portrait from each session (a total value of $48.00!)

Plan fee is due in full at the first session

Add a session for only $40.00!

End of the year bonus:

Complementary 16 x 20 dry mounted storyboard collage with your choice of one photo from each session with your babies name!(a $140.00 value)

So if you have a baby or know someone who is having one, this might be for you! What a great baby gift this could be! :) It is a VERY good deal, especially considering all the fun freebies that you get along with it!Please email me if you have any questions at info@jessicahollisphotography.com.
Thanks, Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Great Idea!! I am going to have another baby just so I can do this plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea.

    And the price is amazing!

    ReplyDelete