Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time for some SENIORS

This is the first of MANY senior sessions that have taken place over the past couple of weeks, and are going to take place over the upcoming month! It's definitely senior season! Rebecca had some unique locations for her photos, I really enjoy trying out new places to see what we can come up with! Not to mention, I haven't ever taken pictures with a horse before, so that was fun! Here's Rebecca:

Thanks, Rebecca for choosing me for your senior pictures! I am setting up your online viewing and will have your proof book in a few days! :)

3 comments:

  1. Becca is so pretty! Love the ones with the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. relaxed and fun, nice session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is another beautifful girl that i just look up to. she is another one of my brother's ex and through the very short time they were datin, we're just like full blood sisters!

    ReplyDelete