Friday, August 22, 2008

The Kirkpatrick Kids

It was so much fun to get to take pictures of my old friend Wendy's kids! They live in Alabama now (wow, I have been doing a lot of long-distance shoots lately...Missouri, Georgia, Alabama...) but when they were home for a visit, we did this little session. The baby, Kylie, was about 6 weeks old, so most of the session was centered around her, but we got some cute ones of all the kids! Here are Kensi, Kade, and Kylie:
Sweet Sisters!
I love this of the baby in the chair! I wish I had one like this of my girls when they were babies!
My sister, Kimberly, crocheted this baby cocoon, and this was my first opportunity to use it! I think it turned out SO cute, and I love how Kylie looks all tucked into it! I wish I would have had one when Cohen was a baby! I would have used it for photos and I would have carried him around in it instead of a blanket. I think I may have her make me a few more in different colors...Princess Kylie with her pacifier! This was near the end and she was getting tired, but I still think it's cute!Thanks Wendy for letting me do some pictures for you! It was great to see you and meet Kylie!

Oh, and by the way, Wendy has a blog that I have linked over to the side on mine for anyone who is interested! :) The Kirkpatrick Five (not to be confused with the Jackson Five)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM, and did I mention that I LOVE THEM? You did a great job! John is excited too! We are going to have such a hard time figuring out which ones to choose!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! WORTH THE WAIT!! Thanks and I'll be in touch!

    Wendy (OW! YOU LANDED ON MY EAR!)

    ReplyDelete