Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ava's 1 year old session

This little girl was fun to photograph! She was full of life and so busy! The other fun part is that her name is Ava, and she has the same birthday as my Ava, and they were delivered by the same Doctor! She is two years younger than my Ava, and these are her one year birthday pictures. I think they turned out so sweet, little Ava is the queen of funny faces! Plus anytime you shoot a baby attacking a birthday cake you know it's going to be fun! :) Here's Ava:
I love closeups! Her baby eyes are so beautiful!
The perfect baby toes photo!
She had a ton of fun with the cake for awhile...
until she slipped and fell down in it and cried! She had to have a bath before her mom could put her in the car! But she was so sweet and so cute, and I just love those little teeth! :) Thanks for letting me take her pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, you did such a wonderful job.You really caught her personality.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete