Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A few from today...

I had two sessions today, so as I am currently in the habit of posting one photo from each session immediately, here they are!
First off, Mylie is 18 months old now! This photo is entitled, "Daddy, can I PLEASE have a puppy?"And here's Senior Michelle:

I promise, one of these days I will get all caught up! :)

The running is still going well, last night (I have been running in the evenings because it's cooler then, and I'm a whinypants about running in the heat) I ran 30 minutes straight for the first time! That is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I actually think I could have run longer, but I stopped because I didn't want to hurt my feet or anything. I am planning on keeping it up! I'm actually enjoying it a bit, which I can't believe. I have never ran in my life, I never played sports that required running or anything (actually the only sport I ever played was church league softball for a couple of summers in high school...does that count?:)
This past weekend we had Ava's 3rd birthday party, Cohen was dedicated at church, and Maddie Kate was baptized! It was a very big weekend for our family! I am planning on doing a huge photo post about everything we did this summer, so I'll include those then.
Well, I really don't have time to be blogging, as you can see from the last 3 posts, I've got my work cut out for me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Miley is soooo cute i know her family from soccer her older sister was on my team i love it when you post her pictures her mom always dresses her so cute


    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic! Daddy isn't falling for it :( But great pic! Can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for always doing a great job! You are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    I got caught up yesterday....YAY!!!

    It feels so nice(:

    ReplyDelete