Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jase's Senior Portraits

Jase is my Woodlawn High School Senior Rep, so he had his second session done a few weeks ago. (You might remember his first session back in May/early June.) Another first, we went to the high school for some of his session! Thanks Jase, for being a Senior Rep! Here are some of my favorites from his session:

If you are thinking of booking a fall session, let me encourage you to contact me asap! My September is almost completely booked solid, and I'm starting to book October. If you are a senior with a yearbook deadline, please don't delay! You don't want to wait until the weather will be questionable or we have to rush to beat your school's deadline! :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. great session! I love how you capture the seniors

    ReplyDelete