Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Football boys

I had the idea to do this photo shoot for an ad to put in the school's football program, and these guys were very cool to participate. I asked the boys in our youth group (for those of you who don't know, my husband is a youth pastor) who are on the football team at school. My husband is one of the assistant coaches for the team, and he used to play in high school, and he says that he wishes he had pictures like this of himself from when he was playing! :) I think the pics turned out really awesome! The first photo above is the ad for the program.
These below are just fun ones we did for the heck of it! Here are Kendall, Tyler & Kyle:
I think they look like gladiators or something! :) I think they are actually a lineman, quarterback, and a runningback, but just being married to a coach does NOT mean I speak the language! lol Everything they were talking about with Johnny during the shoot was seriously going over my head. I know, I'm not cool! ha ha
This one (above) is one of my favorites, I put it on the front of my website!
I love this last one too, it was hard choosing between it and the one I'm using for the program. But the boys voted for the other one since it was shot through the mask. Anyway, I'm excited to have a cool ad in the program this year! Thanks boys!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Jessica these are SO SO SO awesome serioiusly! you did a wonderful job as always : ]
    -val

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! these are amazing!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely amazing!! They all look so mean!! Nothing at all the way the really are!! I would love to have one of the three of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I had seen one of those poses before.

    Check it out here:
    http://www.pennsweb.com/camp2007/camp07thurs%20528.jpg

    Good Job Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous, Jessica!!!!!

    ReplyDelete