Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Farm family & Ava's THREE!

For this session we met up at the Grandparents home, and took photos around their farm. Their 50th wedding anniversary is coming up in September, and they wanted these photos to use at the party. I love it that we used the cornfield and wagons for pictures! I'm a farmer's daughter after all, and this is So. IL! :) Here are the Payne family:
Thanks for a fun session, hope you all have a great celebration next month!

Today is Ava's 3rd birthday! This is me pregnant with her, a few days before she was born (we are out at Camp Hope, because she was born on the last night of Jr/Sr Week, and Johnny was a counselor that week) I know it's not a good pic, I was still shooting film then, believe it or not! So I had to take a picture of the picture, and that never goes well for me! But I have always loved this photo.
When Ava got up this morning, we sat down to look at the album of when she was born, and when we saw this one, I pointed at me and said, "See, there I am with Ava in my tummy." and she said, "Yeah, and Daddy has Cohen." ha ha! And here we all are when we became a family of four.
Here's my little goofball now that she's 3! I used this collage on her birthday party invitation. She loves it and has been carrying one around with her and talking about all the "Avie's".
Ironically, Johnny is working out at Camp Hope with the Jr/Sr kids this week, so we are headed out there today to have cake and presents with him! Ava is so excited to get to go to camp for her "party" and I'm going to take them swimming too, so she's happy about her day. Her real party will be Saturday since Johnny's not here! Happy Birthday Ava! I love you!

Well, the girls have already asked a million times "when are we going to camp?" so I gotta get going! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Way too sweet Jessica! And I hope that your daughter has a wonderful b-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new layout with all your kids pics! Ava is three, wow! Why does life have to fly by so fast?

    ReplyDelete