Thursday, May 8, 2008

Website Update

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know (especially prospective Seniors) that I just updated the senior section on my flash website. It's called "Independence" and it now has fresh images for you to enjoy! I haven't updated my dial-up site in a REALLY long time, so I really prefer that you look to the flash site if possible. And for the newest pictures, the blog right here is the best place to see images from current sessions.
I actually have an upgraded version of the flash site I currently use that I need to work on, it's just hard to find time! The new version has 10 galleries instead of the 8 I currently have, unlimited gallery photos (that's the best part!), and I think a slideshow at the beginning of each gallery. I know, I really need to get it set up...I will make an announcement if I ever manage to get it done. Maybe it's time to call in my computer/web guru (aka my brother Troy) to do the website update for me!
Also, I want to encourage those who read my blog to leave me a comment! I LOVE to hear who is reading and what you think about stuff, so leave a comment, leave your name, or even leave your email address...let's get to know one another! Leaving a comment is easy! At the bottom of each post, see where it says "# Comments"? Click on it, and it will take you to the comment box. You don't have to sign up, you can just choose to leave your comment anonymously and just sign your name so I know who you are!
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that pic of Cohen!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica,
    I've been reading your blog/viewing your pictures since you put your site on myspace. I love your pictures and so wish I could find somewhere here in Spain to take some pictures like that of our son.
    I've also got a blog if your ever interested. It's
    www.babblingbrooke08.wordpress.com
    Happy Mother's Day!!
    Brooke Turnbough

    ReplyDelete