Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A peek for Autumn's mom... :) & Happy B'day Maddie Kate!



Today is my daughter Maddie Kate's 7th birthday! I cannot believe that I have a child that old. It seems like she should be my tiny new baby instead of Cohen! Here are a few of her 7 year pictures:
We decided to go do some "urban" pictures like the big girls. She saw these and the photo birthday invitation I made for her, threw her arms around me and said, "I'm so glad I have a photographer mom!"

I love you Maddie Kate! Happy Birthday!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE STORY...Awesome pics too...I like the vignetting, and the saturation of colors in the images...very cool effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Maddie!! Happy Birthday!! your growing up so fast...it seems just like yesterday i was holding you in my arms!! Love you and i hope you had a good day!
    Love,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this today! LOL! Maddie Kate

    ReplyDelete