Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two little sweeties

I know, I know, you're thinking it's insane that I'm doing 2 posts in one day... well, I guess I'm on a roll!
My session with these two little girls was a wild one! :) They were so cute, but pretty reserved at first! But once they came out of their shell, they were out and running their mommies ragged! I chased, ran, spun in circles, anything I could to try to catch a few good shots. It was wild, but I think we got some cute ones, hopefully the mom's will too! Here are Carrigan and Lily:
So serious! But so cute!
This one looks like Carrigan is telling Lily a big story!
I really like this one of Lily watching her buddy.
Smiling when Mommy threw her in the air! I love the flare sunburst over her shoulder!
Thanks for letting me take their pictures, it was a fun and crazy session! :)

I was really sad this morning when I heard on the radio about Steven Curtis Chapman's family's tragedy. If you haven't heard about it: He and his wife have 3 biological children and 3 adopted daughters from China. The littlest one just turned 5, and yesterday one of their sons accidentally backed over her in the driveway and she passed away. The song that he wrote that had been a hit in recent months, "Cinderella", was about her. The song was about her growing up and him missing her as a child, but now it takes on all new meaning. I have loved that song so much, but I don't think I have ever heard it without crying, and now it will be worse! If you want to read more about it or leave condolences for their family, click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment