Tuesday, July 31, 2007

JHP August Blog Special!!

This is something new I have decided to try out this month for my loyal blog readers...even though I don't know who some of you are! :) I am going to offer a special for anyone who mentions that they read it on the blog each month, and there will be a different offer each month, so it pays to check back often!
This month the special is:

This special is good for the entire month of August!
If you have any questions, please just leave a comment or email me at info@jessicahollisphotography.com.

Things are very busy around the Hollis house, as usual! Johnny is working at youth camp this week, and I am trying my best to get some work done, but I did take the girls out to camp to swim yesterday afternoon. They love swimming! I think we are going to go again tomorrow.
Today I have an engagement session, and another Senior session on Thursday. Not to mention a 12 week baby doctor appointment that morning! I am excited for Johnny to get to see and hear the baby's heartbeat since he didn't get to go with me the first time. Then Friday night is Ava's 2nd Birthday party! Her birthday isn't until Sunday the 5th, but we are celebrating on Friday.
This is her party invitation:
I thought it turned out really cute!
Well, I'm off to do engagement pictures, so have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment