Thursday, April 15, 2010

Winners from the Open House Drawing!

Well, I meant to post these Monday, but things have gotten away from me! So sorry to anyone checking! :)

The winner of the 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas is...KAYLA SAMPLE!

The winner of a free 1 hour session and $50 print credit...KATIE PHILLIPS!

The winner of a 10x20 mounted storyboard....LORETTA FOWLER!

The winner of a 20x30 mounted print... CARLEEN ROBERTS!

Each of you are welcome to use the prize for a previous or future session.

Also, everyone who came to the Open House received a coupon good for 1/2 off a future session, if you came and did not get one of these, please let me know! I will get one to you! Ava was in charge of passing those out, so you all probably got one, because she took her job very seriously! :)

Once again, thanks so much to all of you who came to see the new studio! I really and truly appreciate each and every one of you! :)

And just because a post isn't a great one without a picture, here's a recent favorite of my babies:


Love,

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I can't believe it.....I have to get my whole family together for sure now!!! Thank you so much!! Love the pic of your sweet kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's meeeeee , cowie ,and ava !!!! : ) maddie kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you kiddos!!! So cute!!! My mom is so excited...so guess we will be coming up sometime and taking a pic of the whole family! :)

    ReplyDelete