Monday, April 12, 2010

My new studio! {Sesser, IL Photographer}



This is my new place! We purchased this building mid-November, and by the 2nd week of December, Johnny & my dad and father-in-law were working hard on the remodel! They put in a shower/tub combo, moved some walls, put up some walls, started replacing a yucky ceiling...then there was a big break because we also bought a new house in late December, and immediately moved into our new home. In January, Johnny & Dad got back to it, and finished up the ceiling, put in a bunch of new lights, painted (I helped paint!) put in new flooring everywhere, trimmed everything, replaced doors...you name it, we replaced it! My mom and I put up all the wallpaper...and at the beginning of March, we moved in! I decorated and decorated, and I still don't feel done. There are too many empty walls screaming at me! But I figured I should leave some room for all the new pictures I will be taking! :)

My logo in the window:


Front entrance:


Logo on the door:


Front lobby/consult area:


Photos over the couch:


Senior collage:


Gallery area:










Collection of vintage cameras that I've been saving for my studio someday...since high school! :)


Kids play room:


Dressing room:




Love, love, love the big mirror!


Future presentation room:


Kitchen:


Shooting area:






The bathroom:




Thanks soooo much to my Johnny & my Daddy who did this for me! I will never be able to say thank you enough! :)

Now...who wants to see what it looked like BEFORE we remodeled? You won't believe the difference...












>





Yay! I am so happy and excited to finally be able to share this with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I looovvveee the STUDIO !!!!!!! I love the blue in
    the kids room and the damisic wallpaper !!!! I almost lived there for about 4 months !!!! I definitley see a diference and I JUST LOOOOOVVVEEEE THE STUDIO !!!!!! My Mommie has always wanted this and now she has it !!!!! I'm sooo happy for her !!! I LOVE UUUU MOMMA MADDIE KATE;0 ;)

    ReplyDelete