Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hayden & Jayke {Sesser & Mt. Vernon Children & Newborn Photographer}



Oh my, aren't these two very cute brothers!? Hayden was the best behaved 2.5 year old I think I have ever photographed, and he was so good with his new baby brother, Jayke, who was 2 weeks old at the time of our session.



















Thanks for a great session! I'm looking forward to watching both of you grow this year! :)

On a side note, I wanted to make sure everyone knows that I will be gone, starting today through May 2nd! I am going on a cruise with my mom, to the Southern Caribbean! I am super excited, but also nervous about leaving my family for 8 days...that has never happened before, for sure! If you need to get in touch with me, please send me an email and I will get back with you when I return home!

10 comments:

  1. they r soooooooooooo cute so smiley Hayden !!!! maddie kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you wat r u doin today i'm getting ready for church i'll catch u up l8ter love,maddie kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. to mom from maddie kate i love u and miss u soooo much we just came back from church got dressed and headed of 2 grandma raglands house 2 eat i'll tell u l8ter wat i'm doin love u mk P.S WE THINK YOUR N PEURTO RICO R U LOVE MK,JOHNNY,AVES,GRANDMA,AND COWIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO MOM FROM MADDIE JUST GOT BAK HOME FROM G-MA'S HOUSE TIRED AND AVA SAYS LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  5. i fell asleep and dad did 2 i miss my mom like crazy !!!I watched college softball PLAYOFF STYLE !! got up and dressed all ready about 2 go 2 church !!!! i love you to mom from maddie kate !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got bak from church and gonna eat potato soup ! grandma style then bed school tomorrow hate it but i love seeing my friends from the weekend to mom from mk wat r u doin

    ReplyDelete
  7. got bak from school had piano and dad just got home i'm gonna TEXT MY MOMMA I LOVE HER !!!!TO MOMMA FROM MADDIE KATE

    ReplyDelete
  8. ate dinner ate my homemade icecream and cokie dough put together !!!!! trying 2 TEXT MY MOMMIE I MISS HER LIKE CRAZY !!!!! TO MOMMIE FROM MADDIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. text me i' mgonna go 2 bed night everyone miss my momma school t-morow hate it !!!!! texted g-ma h and grammie and my mom called them 2 maddie kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. got out early went 2 gma r's house saw my cousin my mom went on a submarine on wensday and they went on a zipline in the jungle SOOOOO JEALOUS RIGHT KNOW !!!!!!! MADDIE

    ReplyDelete