Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tricia & Jonathan {Nashville, TN engagement photographer}



I love Tricia & Jonathan's engagement pictures! My JHP photography assistant (my sister, Alisa) is a best friend of Tricia's from college. I couldn't make it down to Nashville, TN this month, but Alisa was going down for the shower, so she did their engagement shoot for me. I am soooo jealous of all the great locations they were able to use!


















Fun fact: I used this same bridge location in some engagement pictures I did for some friends back when I was in college in Nashville...










Beautiful guys, everyone did a fabulous job with this session! Can't wait to see you two in Nashville in a few weeks for the wedding! :)

2 comments:

  1. So amazing! I must say out all the fellow photographers I follow, I enjoy yours the most. Such a great talent.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THOSE PICS SOOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE TRICIA !!! SHE IS AWESOME I HOPE I'M COMING 2 THE WEDDING !!!! I LOVE THOSE BACKGROUNDS GREAT JOB AUNT SWEED LOVE,MADDIE KATE

    ReplyDelete