Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Pictures for SweetPeas & SugarPlums {Evansville, IN Children's Photographer}

I told you all a few months ago about Julie's website, www.sweetpeasandsugarplums.com.
Well, it was time for spring items to be photographed, so Julie organized several kids to come and model for her, and I had the pleasure to photograph all the little munchkins in their cute outfits! It was wild, with all the babies and mommies and grandmas who came to help, but it went great! I am so thankful for my studio, we had plenty of room for everyone! I thought I would show off some of the pictures, which showcase my work and also some of the products Julie has to offer, or will be offering soon!

Here's Parker:




Jacksen:


Bella:


Bella & Lila:


And my Ava:


Check out Julie's site, she has lots of cute things to offer!

1 comment:

  1. soooooo cute i want that Bella skirt in her first pic !!1 :0 love ittt maddie kate

    ReplyDelete