Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kynadi is ONE! {Sesser, IL Baby Photographer}

Time flies, for real! Miss Kynadi came to see me for the first time in her mommy's tummy last year...


then for her newborn pics....


followed by 4 months....


8 months.... (this one is a canvas at my studio)


and just a few weeks ago...one year old!











Time for some yummy cake!




I looove this!




Thank you so much for doing the "Baby, Watch Me Grow!" plan with me this year! I have loved getting to know you guys better and Kynadi is just adorable!

5 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute !!!!!!!!!!! Love, Maddie Kate Hollis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love u! Maddie K. H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous said..... She is so.....cute she looks just like logan LOVE , SYDNEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous said.... kenadi is so.......................................cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks just like her mom,Logan,and Bailee !! Maddie Kate

    ReplyDelete