Thursday, January 7, 2010

Leslie & Ryan are married! {Sparta, IL Wedding Photographer}

Okay, I know last time I posted, I was very behind on blogging, but now it's worse! :) These photos were finished up before Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to blog anything lately. We moved the week after Christmas, and I have spent all free time trying to unpack and organize the new house...which I love by the way! We have plans to paint everything and build on to it eventually, but I'm so excited about it! I call it my "little cabin in the woods"!

The studio is coming along, I think we are about ready to paint, but all my flooring is still on back order, so I don't know how much longer that is going to take! It would be nice to start using it in February, and that is the hope...we'll see!

I also went to a photography convention, PPA, in Nashville, TN this past weekend, with my friends Kellie & Bekah! We stayed at the Opryland Hotel where the convention was. I remember wandering around that hotel as a kid just looking at everything, looking up at the black balconies on the white walls and thinking there was no way I would ever get to stay there! :) I learned a lot and got a million new ideas for how to do things...I've got to revamp everything for the new year anyway, so might as well implement some of what I learned!

Anyway, on to some pictures!

Leslie & Ryan had a beautiful day for their wedding! My sister/ second shooter lives about 5 minutes from this church so she was super thrilled about our location this day! :)



Getting ready...







What a sweet groom! :)




The pretty little bride...




The handsome groom...






The Bride & Groom with their adorable son, Logan...
























The ceremony...










The Reception...




I love this...he held this up to my camera and said, "Wook, a wock."




I know it's a little hard to see, but I love Leslie's smile in the photo below!


Thanks Leslie & Ryan for letting me have a part in your very special and beautiful day! Congratulations!

1 comment: