Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's the middle of the night...why am I blogging?!

I think I may be getting over some of the total exhaustion, hopefully. Here it is about midnight and I am still up working! I'll probably pay for it tomorrow! :) I am 13 1/2 weeks preggo now, so that means it's the beginning of the 2nd trimester, so I should have more energy, I hope! Here's the link for a 13 week old baby, if you're interested, click HERE.
We went to Current River this weekend with my whole family (all 12 of us!) and I think I did pretty good! I managed to stay on the river with everyone all day on Friday...I was surprised at myself! I haven't downloaded those pics yet, I'll have to blog them later! Plus Alisa has a lot of good ones I think on her water camera, so we'll have to get those on a CD!
Anyway, I wanted to post a preview for one of my brides! These pictures turned out great, I am so happy with them. I have loads and loads, so I chose a few of my favorites, as usual! Here we go!
This wedding was so classy and elegant! I was so pleased to be a part of their big day! The downtown shots were so much fun to do, they had such a fun and willing wedding party! Thanks so much for letting me capture your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment