Sunday, November 1, 2009

SVWW Playoff Game 10-31-09 {Sesser, IL Photographer}

I attempted to shoot a few of the other games, and they turned out okay, nothing I wanted to show off particularly. But at the Playoff game yesterday I had a great time shooting, even though we were all pretty much wallowing in mud!
I do not aspire to be a sports photographer, but with a husband who coaches, I know I will be going to lots of games in the future, so I might as well have fun with it, right? :) Those of you who are my friend on facebook have probably already seen these, but I'm going to post a few here just for fun. Here are some of my favorites from yesterday.

Huddle at the beginning:


Announcing the starters:


A friend of mine gave devil horns to Maddie Kate a few years ago and they just recently resurfaced, and Ava wanted to wear them to the game. I thought it was so cute!


Cohen is wearing his Halloween costume, he is the Red Devils Mascot! It worked out great that the big game was on Halloween!


Kendall Gibson, QB:


My cute husband on the sidelines (he was the QB in high school too!)


Kendall & Tyler not touching the ground:


Through the uprights!


Love this picture of Tyler faking (is it called faking in football?)


Jennifer Gibson's boots on the sidelines...I really needed a pair of these!






I'm so sad this one is out of focus, but I love it anyway! It's Kyle Miller upside down!


















We did not win this game, but the boys played great, final score was 19-21. They are the undefeated Black Diamond Conference Champions though, so they have nothing be ashamed of! Congrats on a great season guys! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the second shot and the one of the little one in his halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jessica! These are awesome! The boys had a great season. I think this is the dirtiest Kendall got all year! LOL Pam K.

    ReplyDelete