Saturday, November 7, 2009

Little Miss Kendall {Sesser & Pinckneyville, IL Baby Photographer}



This was a very special session for me, because it is the first time that a wedding client has returned for me to take her babies photos! Chantal & Daniel were married in September of 2007, and now here we are a few years later with their sweet baby, Kendall.





She's already got loads of personality! :)






And even though she's no longer a newborn, I figured she is still little enough for a "tiny baby parts" storyboard...


Chantal, thank you so much for bringing Kendall to see me! I look forward to watching her grow over the next year...she's so adorable! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures!!!! She is a doll and you captured that perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is such a charmer!! Love her cute little expressions.

    ReplyDelete