Monday, November 2, 2009

Kyle {Sesser & Tunnel Hill, IL Photographer}



When Kyle's mom and I talked about his Senior Pictures several months ago, she said, "I want to go to Tunnel Hill!" and so we did! It was about an hour & 15 minute drive, but it was so beautiful there!





Kyle is also a member of our youth group, but I already told my first memory story about him back when I told Kendall's...they were wrestling when their parents helped us move into our home in Sesser for the first time!

We found this great old building not far from the entrance to Tunnel Hill, I loved it!!
























Thanks for a fun trip and a great session!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love the jumping tunnel shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love the first shot and I really like the 2nd and 3rd to last shots! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jump shot and LOVE the guitar ones.

    ReplyDelete